Northwest Orange Republican Women, Federated (NORWF) was established in 2005 by a group of Republican women active in the community and determined to make a political difference. NORWF’s objective is to educate the community and help to promote Republican leaders on a local, statewide and national level.
NORWF is part of one of the largest political party organizations in the country, the National Federation of Republican Women (NFRW) and also a member of the Florida Federation of Republican Women (FFRW). NORWF works collectively with these other members to advance the power of women through education and participation.
MOTTO: “Women Making A Difference”
MISSION: The Northwest Orange Republican Women, Federated, a grassroots organization, is dedicated to promoting political, cultural and civic goals in a conservative tradition of individual rights and freedoms.
- Elect qualified, capable & strong leaders into political office.
- Educate the public about the Republican party & its leaders.
- Seek qualified candidates & promote them for office.
- Increase Republican votes & voter turn-out at the polls.
- Promote loyalty & support to the Republican party.
- Uphold the values & traditions of the Republican party.
- Bring issues of importance to the public’s attention; to educate/inform.